A Welcome Message From The Practice Doctors and Staff
Opening times: 8.00am - 6.30pm by telephone or 8.30am-6.00pm at reception.
A warm welcome to our website which we aim to develop as a key resource and reference point for all our patients.
We value our long-standing reputation which has been characterised by many of our patients in describing us as a "warm, welcoming and caring practice."
- New patients - Downloading the forms for new patients to register with the Practice. Please bring two forms of ID with you when you register (one photographic and one confirming your address where possible).
- Order repeat prescriptions (DO NOT use E- Consult to order prescriptions)
- Download our Practice leaflet
- Submit an electronic form to update your contact details
- Complete a form to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Download a Sickness Self Certification form (SC2)
- Online patient access
Important information on who needs to wear a face covering and how to download an exemption certificate if you are unable to.Read More
NHS Blood and Transplant is collecting COVID-19 convalescent plasma for a major coronavirus treatment trial, and if the trial is successful, widespread use in hospitals.Read More
If you need to speak to a doctor and you have internet access, please use the 'E Consult' form (Contact your doctors online) if possible. This is to reduce the high number of calls to the surgery and wait time for you to get through to us. You will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have changed your telephone/mobile number recently, please call the surgery to update it. N.B. Please DO NOT use this to order regular prescriptions. Thank you.Read More